To connect your BigCommerce store with Omnyfy Fuse, you will need to obtain your API information to Omnyfy.
1. First you will need to log in to BigCommerce with your account.
2. From the left menu, select Settings.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page when it loads, and select API accounts.
4. Here the page will load with any existing API accounts you may already have. From the top right, select Create API account.
5. Enter the name for your API Account (you can call it as the name of the Marketplace, or Omnyfy Fuse to help identify this in future). Take a note of the API path as we will need this later. Leave Token type as it is.
6. Here you will want to make the following changes to the following, into read-only.
- Information & settings
- Order transactions
- Get payment methods
- Stored Payment Instruments
- Site & routes
- Channel settings
- Channel listings
- Store logs
- Store Inventory
7. Once ready, select Save from the bottom right bar.
8. A pop up will appear with your API details. Select Done when you have copied all the information.
Make a note of these as you will only have ONE CHANCE to copy this information.
9. We will need the following information provided to set up the store:
- Access Token
- API Path